சனி, அக்டோபர் 05, 2013

MY FIRST GUEST FOR NAVARATHIRI

Long live Blogger ! Blogger editor is not providing  me with tamil fonts. So, with lots and lots of hesitation I am giving my first english post.  I am forced to write in English.  Here is the lady who comes to my home as the very first person in navarathiri every year. I am glad to inform you all that, this decoration I found all by myself. Many others may also have created this or ever much better than this. If so, kindly let me know through your comments. I can learn the other methods also.


May Matha Bhuvaneshwari shower her immense grace on all of us.


VILAKKU NACHIYAR


4 கருத்துகள்:

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் சொன்னது…

இனிய நவராத்திரி நல்வாழ்த்துகள்.

குத்துவிளக்கினை அம்பாளாக பாவித்து, புடவை சுற்றி பூச்சூட்டியுள்ளது அருமை.

பாராட்டுக்கள். பகிர்வுக்கு நன்றிகள்.

'பரிவை' சே.குமார் சொன்னது…

இனிய நவராத்திரி நல்வாழ்த்துகள்...

Kavinaya சொன்னது…

ஹை! அழகா இருக்கே! நவராத்திரி நல் வாழ்த்துகள் உங்களுக்கும்!

சுசி சொன்னது…

@ All : Thanks & navarathiri wishes !